Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Health as a SKILL

This is one of my FAVORITE clips (shared with me by the most amazing pedagogy teacher Trisha Ebbs!) I know all health educators can appreciate an extra emphasis on the fact that health MUST be thought of as a skill. That is the only way that we can make any kind of an impact on the health status of our youth and the choices they will make in the future!



2 comments:

  1. Nice food for thought here. I like the way he emphasizes modeling - as teachers, I think that's true in so many ways. When I went to China, I looked at some classrooms and class pictures in a new way. Our classrooms were shabby, teachers and students were often dressed very shabbily & I saw how much Chinese kids noticed that - it certainly wasn't envy I heard!

    Nice video,
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video Bryndle!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete